Inside Connections is a CIC that was set up to provide education and training with job outcomes attached for Ex-Offenders, Ex Care Leavers, Ex Veterans and hard to reach groups.
All of the training we provide is fully funded, and addresses the skill shortages and skill gaps in the area. We have partnered with major construction developers and their supply chain to provide job interviews on completion of each course, and progression to work if successful.
We have a number of courses starting throughout the year including:
- Level 1 in Health and Safety in a construction Environment.
- NOCN Level 1 Award in Basic Construction
- TGUK Level 1 award in Digital Skills
- Green Labourer CSCS Card
- Pre employment training, CV workshops & Interview’s skills
- Construction focused employability skills.
- Digital Skills
Duration: 3 weeks
The course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and in receipt of benefits.
Flyers attached should give you an overview of the structure of the courses we run so you know what to expect.